19. Interviewing for you first post college job and nailing it.
18. Emoji’s that express EXACTLY how you’re feeling.
17. Eating whatever you want and mostly getting away with it.
16. Having the ability to do whatever you want whenever you want because you don’t have parents or kids around (yet).
15. Getting in a warm shower after an full 8 hour day at work.
14. Getting a “Hey you” text from your crush.
13. The ability to Facebook stalk said crush.
12. Not having your life together but feeling like you’re doing better than say- Miley Cyrus
11. Hashtagging things in your life that don’t even need hashtags. #SorryNotSorry
10. Selfies #YOLO
9. Forever 21, because where else will you buy clothes you can throw away after one use on your budget?!
8. The popularity of Fro Yo places. Shit is bomb.
7. When your parents buy you dinner
6. The rare occasion when you can actually buy other people dinner. Nothing feels better then saying “I got this one”, to make you feel like a straight up balla, even if it’s at Chipotle.
5. Extremely addictive shows that you can binge watch anytime you want (I’m looking at you Scandal, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, anything on Showtime and (RIP) Breaking Bad.
4. Really effective birth control methods
3. Being old enough to take vacations with just your friends
1. Nights we can’t remember and people we won’t forget.